Scenic ride Scenic ride

WHAT IS THIS!?
I, I, I, have (as usual) no words. This is amazing! i wish i could follow you more than only one time, beacuse if i could i would.
Its sad that it is pretty short, but what you can hear is AMAZING! I LOVE IT!

Keep up the good work! =D

Noisysundae responds:

I didn't repeat the whole thing for the second time. That's why it's so short.
Glad to hear this. Thank you. (:

Nightmare Instrumental Nightmare Instrumental

This is a good one, a little short but a good one.
Though i heard more video game- ambiance in this then hiphop and r&b...

Well anyways this was a really good "nightmare" music.

I've no idea what I'm doin' I've no idea what I'm doin'

wow i like this! all your techno songs are amazing, but i dont know what is good in other genres like ambient or things like that, but they are probably just as good as these.

This is making me so happy!
P.S: i know what you are doing, you are impressing me. :-P

Noisysundae responds:

Many thanks for this. I know people here listen to dance type (not only edm) of electronic music more than ambients or classicals. Just spending your time to make a review is more than enough for me. :)

-Ricochet Love- -Ricochet Love-

I have NEVER heard anything better then this on newgrounds! Its a great song... I would like to explain it but i cant. Its to good for my head

Robot Junkyard Robot Junkyard

Wow, right when i was about to look for another song after listening to this i heard how the music changed and i immediatly loved it. It was great. But it ended pretty quickly into the music i heard from the beginning. If i could leve a suggestion about how you could make ut better i would say this: make the song longer and in-areas of returning the music to usual after the nice part make it louder; a evolution of what i just heard.

EnV - Shinto EnV - Shinto

Me <3 the bass

Blooming nightshade Blooming nightshade

I am so glad i found your Newgrounds page, it was one of the best things i ever have Done in my life! Keep up this amazing work and continue blow my mind with epic music... I need more!!!

Noisysundae responds:

You care about Noisysundae that much!? Many thanks bro. (y)

Midnight phantoms Midnight phantoms

well i was planning on doing something else when i "accidently" heard this. well, plans changed. Im listening to Noisysundaes very very good song.

It is... AWESOME!!!!!!

More evil? Hehehe.

Pumpkore Pumpkore

Why does this sound so good? Im confused... What did i just hear?
(take this positve)

I have no words...

Fort Fläsk Fort Fläsk

Hehe seene like you are from sweden, this sängs title is acturally swedish for "fort pork" with is a little bit funny

Förresten bra musik / btw good music